Digital Design and Verification Intern
Business Unit Description
NXP’s Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
The company has rejuvenated its analog focus bringing to market new, innovative products that combine analog and mixed signal capability with embedded control for automotive body, radar, chassis and safety, powertrain and driver information systems. On the consumer side, we provide highly integrated power management ICs for portable communications and computing products such as tablets, slates, e-readers and netbooks.
The digital team in the Advanced Power System organization supports multiple product lines. They include Safety Systems, Braking or Airbag, Power Management, Drivers & Energy Systems and Battery Management Systems. Circuits developed include communication interfaces, memory interfaces, power management state machines, microprocessors, filters, and advanced digital signal processing.
As a digital design and verification intern, you will be involved in the entire activity around the digital design and verification for a new product development project.
You will be involved in RTL design, verification and development at block level and contribute through various phases of the ASIC/SOC design process.
- RTL design using system Verilog
- Verification with UVM methodology and SV assertions
Great communication and interpersonal skill working as a highly collaborative team.
- 3 years of BSEE classes
- Studies include logic / digital design.
- Studies include digital verification using System Verilog and UVM methodology.
- Studies include mixed-signal IC design desirable.
- Understanding of digital and mixed-signal debug desirable.
- Any experience with EDA tools desirable.
- Scripting in Python, Perl, TCL.
- To be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to classes at the end of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please search for positions labeled Entry Level or Graduate Hire.