The purpose of this position is to initiate, design, conduct, and report major epidemiologic studies. These studies are of marked scientific and public health importance and may have an influence in the development of regulatory standards for the protection of workers occupationally exposed to the hazards under investigation.
As a Research Epidemiologist, you will:
- Conduct epidemiologic investigations.
- Participate in surveillance activities.
- Provide epidemiologic consultation on scientific and technical issues.
- Develop and disseminate data and epidemiologic findings.
- Participate in administrative and program projects and activities related to technical, scientific, and programmatic expertise.
To learn more and apply today, click on the green "Apply Externally" button.